Friday, May 29, 2009

Mrs Beaverton America 2010

I am so excited to be taking on a new venture as Mrs. Beaverton America. I will be competing for the title of Mrs Oregon America 2010 on November 1st 2009. I have already met 2 of the other wonderful ladies competing with me. Macy Bishop ~ Mrs Clackamas Co and Kimberly Buckingham ~ Mrs Oregon City. We made an appearance at the Lion's luncheon honoring the Rose Festival Princesses. It was a beautiful event. I have already walked in the Ave of Roses Parade, helped out at the annual PJ Bowl for sleep country supporting the foster care system, appeared at the Strike down Parkinson's at Sunset lanes in Beaverton, I wore my banner proudly as I watch my duaghter compete in the National American Miss Pageant, and will be throwing out the 1st pitch on June 11th to help support my plat form, "Speak out against domestic violence."

I married my best friend on August 16, 2008 in Seaside Oregon. We had a beautiful beach ceremony. We had friends and family attend from all over the US. Together we are raising my 4 children, Clayton 13, Travis 12, Cory 11, and Abby 9. We are looking forward to a great life and journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment