Friday, May 29, 2009

How Brian and I met!!

I moved from PA in October of 2005. I instantly started interviewing for jobs. In November 2005 I interviewed at Woodfeathers Inc. While waiting for my interview to start I saw Brian from across the room. I thought he was very nice looking and had a great smile. I was offered the job about a week later. I was looking forward to seeing him again although I didn't know who he was or anything about him. My first few days at the company went by and I didn't see him and thought oh well he must not work here anymore. But then He came into the office and was introduced to me. By this time I figured we could only be friends because we work together and he is younger than me. But still thought he was cute. Brian became my best friend at work, and I could tell him anything. Then one day an email popped up on my screen from him and he asked me out. I figured what the heck let see what happens... Well what happen was from that moment on I couldn't imagine my life without him in it. He is my best friend, soul mate and so much more. I am so excited to be marrying my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment